JMI Last Year BTech Cut Off – From the year 2016, Jamia has stopped to conduct Engineering Entrance Exam (JMIEEE) and rather the admission will be based on the marks secured by the candidate is JEE Mains Exam. The candidates who want to take admission in B. Tech program should appear in JEE Mains Paper 1. And the candidates who want to take admission in B. Arch should appear in JEE Mains Paper 2.
Jamia Millia Islamia has already released the 1st selected list on 7th July, You can check it here. On 25th July JMI released the 2nd Selected list. Check it now on the website of Jamia Millia Islamia. On this page, the information regarding jmi last year BTech cut off and fees are available.
Jamia BTech Total Seats
At present, Jamia is offering only 5 programs under BTech.
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Comm.
|Name of The Program (BTech)||Intake|
|Electronics & Comm. Engineering||70|
JMI Last Year BTech Cut Off- Total Candidates Fill The Form
As we know that JMI university is a central University that too in the vicinity Of the capital city of India, Delhi. So, it attracts a lot of students for admission. The fee is quite less here, you can complete your BTech in just 50,000. Approximately every year total students apply for admission in the BTech course is around 40,000. But total intake is only 350. So for one seat 115 students are competing here.
JMI 2016 BTech Cut Off
From this year, Jamia is providing us with cut off list after each selected list. In the year 2016, it was for the first time JMI started taking admissions in BTech course through JEE Mains only instead of conducting their own exam. As usual Computer Science Engineering has the highest cutoff marks followed by Electronics & communication and the last one was Civil Engineering.
Here I am providing you with the last cutoff i,e cutoff from spot round. Here JEE main score is provided not rank.
JMI 2017 BTech Cut Off
As in the year, JEE main cutoff was around 81 marks and in the year 2016, it was 109 around. Paper was a little bit difficult in the year 2017. So for obvious cutoff in JMI too will be less as compared to 2016.
JMI 2018 BTech Cut Off
In the year 2018, we will provide you with JEE main All India rank instead of JEE main score. And that too of last list i,e last spot round. And it is as follows:
|Jammu & Kashmir||52458||378708||219190||460687||510568|
Documents Required For admission BTech JMI
- Registration Slip- Issued by JMI,
- JEE (Main) Admit Card,
- JEE (Main) Score Card
- 6 recent Passport size Photograph at the time of admission.
- Proof of passing the qualifying examination, together with the original marks sheet.
- Age proof based on the certificate of High School/Secondary School.
- Proof of permanent address (Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License etc).
- Proof of entitlement for a particular reserved category issued by the competent authority.
- Candidates seeking admission under ‘Kashmiri Migrants’ Category will be required to submit a certificate in support of their claim of being Kashmiri Migrants obtained from the registered Divisional Commissioner, of the concerned State/Union Territory.
- Candidates seeking admission under ‘Candidates from Jammu & Kashmir’ Category will be required to submit a state-domicile certificate in support of their claim of being from Jammu & Kashmir.
- Character Certificate from the institution last attended.
- Certificate from an M.B.B.S. doctor or a government hospital certifying blood group.
- In case an intervening / gap period is involved, the candidate has to submit a certificate/affidavit from Class 1 Gazetted Officer / Notary Public for the entire intervening/gap.
- Affidavit for not indulging in ragging activity as per prescribed Performa.
JMI BTech Fees
In the year 2017, we paid only 10,850 INR. But from last year it got hiked to 16,150 INR. This is the fees payable for one year that too for the first year. And afterwards, the fees will be 8k to 10k per year.
So, at last, if you have any doubts or queries regarding JMI Last Year BTech Cut Off, you can ask by commenting below.